ConoSurf: Open-source 3D scanning system based on a conoscopic holography device for acquiring surgical surfaces. Mikael Brudfors, Verónica García-Vázquez, Begoña Sesé-Lucio, Eugenio Marinetto, Manuel Desco and Javier Pascau. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. November 2016.
- 3D Slicer: Homepage of 3D slicer which is an open-source software platform for the analysis and visualization of medical images and for research in image guided therapy. The homepage contains rich information for both users and developers.
- The Plus Toolkit: Homepage of the Plus Toolkit which is an open-source software toolkit for data acquisition, pre-processing, and calibration for navigated image-guided interventions. The homepage contains information on supported devices, for example the OptiTrack tracking system and the ConoProbe device, and how to setup and use these devices. There is also a message board with an active group of developers.
- The Biomedical Imaging and Instrumentation Group: Homepage of the Biomedical Imaging and Instrumentation Group (BiiG) of the University Carlos III de Madrid who is the developers this project.
- NaturalPoint Inc: Company providing the multi-camera optical tracking system OptiTrack used in this project.
- Optimet: Company providing the ConoProbe device used in this project.
- The OpenIGTLink protocol: Network protocol specialized on IGT applications.
- SlicerIGT: IGT extensions for 3D Slicer.